A Stakeholder Engagement Event is being organised, in cooperation with the European Sustainable Phosphorous Platform, the German Phosphorous Platform, solution providers, EU projects on resource recovery, and other stakeholders.
Directly to the registration form? Click here.
IFAT and the German Phosphorous Platform have made it possible to offer free day-ticket vouchers to those attending the event.
Room: A32 (first floor, south of hall A3)
|Circular Economy and Value Recovery||Speaker TBC|
|Nutrient recovery: European innovations through H2020.||Evdokia ACHILLEOS - European Commission
EASME "H2020 Environment and Resources"
|Regulatory requirements for Phosphorus recovery in Germany - Consequences||Daniel FRANK, Deutsche Phosphor Plattform|
|The road to recovery – Promises and Potential of Phosphorus Pathways||Christian KABBE, Isle Utilities|
|Discussion and Panel of Solution Providers||- PEARL® AND WASSTRIP® / Andrea GYSIN (Ostara)
- Air-Prex / Bernhard ORTWEIN (CNP)
- Tetra-Phos / Andreas RAK (Remondis)
- Interreg Phos4You / Daniel KLEIN (EGLV)
- CLOOP project / Tanja SCHAAF (Outotec).
|“Resource-Oriented Sanitation” – Options of Decentralised Nutrient Recovery||- Grietje ZEEMAN (LeAF Wageningen)
- Joerg LONDONG (TU Weimar)
- Gunter LANGERGRABER (BOKU Wien)
|New Approaches||- Run4Life / Brendo MEULMAN (DeSaH)
- SABANA / Gabriel ACIEN (UAL)
- INCOVER / Juan Antonio ALVAREZ (AIMEN)
- SMART-Plant Francesco FATONE (UnivPoliMarche)
- Water2Return / Pilar ZAPATA (BioAzul)
- DECISIVE / Marianne THOMSEN (Aarhus Univ.)
|Closing remarks||Frank ROGALLA (Aqualia)|
Please use the form below to register your attendance at the Run4Life Stakeholder Event.
You will receive an e-mail to confirm your registration, be sure to also check your spam mailbox.
After fully completing your registration you will receive your day-ticket voucher.
(If you wish to attend the full three-day IFAT, you will need to purchase a regular ticket through the IFAT website or at the door during the event)