A Stakeholder Engagement Event is being organised, in cooperation with the European Sustainable Phosphorous Platform, the German Phosphorous Platform, solution providers, EU projects on resource recovery, and other stakeholders.
Directly to the registration form? Click here.
Room: A32 (first floor, south of hall A3)
|Circular Economy and Value Recovery||Speaker TBC|
|Nutrient recovery: European innovations through H2020.||Alexandre Vacher, European Commission
EASME "H2020 Environment and Resources" (TBC)
|Regulatory requirements for Phosphorus recovery in Germany - Consequences||Daniel Frank, Deutsche Phosphor Plattform|
|The road to recovery – Promises and Potential of Phosphorus Pathways||Christian Kabbe, Isle Utilities|
|Discussion and Panel of Solution Providers||- PEARL® AND WASSTRIP® / Andrea Gysin (Ostara)
- Air-Prex / Bernhard Ortwein (CNP)
- Tetra-Phos / Andreas Rak (Remondis)
- Interreg Phos4You / Daniel Klein (EGLV)
- CLOOP project / Tanja Schaaf (Outotec).
|“Resource-Oriented Sanitation” – Options of Decentralised Nutrient Recovery||- Grietje Zeeman (LeAF Wageningen)
- Joerg Londong (TU Weimar)
- Gunter Langergraber (BOKU Wien)
|New Approaches||- Run4Life / Brendo Meulman (DeSaH)
- SABANA / Gabriel Acien (UAL)
- INCOVER / Juan Alvarez (AIMEN)
- SMART-Plant Francesco Fatone (UnivPoliMarche)
- Water2Return / Pilar Zapata (BioAzul)
- DECISIVE / Marianne Thomsen (Aarhus Univ.)
|Closing remarks||Frank Rogalla (Aqualia)|
Please use the form below to register your attendance at the Run4Life Stakeholder Event.
You will receive an e-mail to confirm your registration, be sure to also check your spam mailbox.
Being hosted within the IFAT Trade Fair, a ticket for IFAT will be needed to attend the Run4Life Stakeholder Event. Tickets for IFAT can be purchased through the IFAT website.